Monday, November 25, 2013

My Favorite Place

           
           My favorite place is at the Water Park Of America.   The Water Park Of America is my favorite
 place because I love to swim.  When I go there I can hear people screaming because there is water splashing in there face and I can hear laughter of kids playing with family and friends.  I can also hear water rushing done the lazy river and echos of kids screaming because they are on the eagle nest.  When I was just about to open the door to get in the hotel I saw slides that came out side of the water park right then I knew I was going to love it.  When we came in the hotel me and my friend Taryn and  her sister Tori rushed to the water park.  When we got there we all gasped we did not know what to say or what to do right then I knew that it was going to be the best day of my life.  Taryn and I rushed to the lazy river then we went to the slide.  We saw the biggest slide called the Eagle`s nest.  We rushed up the stairs then we

No comments:

Post a Comment